A Seasoned Litigation Team For Any Civil Dispute
When any dispute or conflict arises, you need a proven litigator by your side to protect your interests in court. Our attorneys have more than 75 years of combined litigation experience.
At Davis & Hockensmith, P.C., We have helped countless people in Cheshire County and Sullivan County with matters including:
- Employment disputes: Whether you are an employee or an employer, a dispute in the workplace can have significant consequences for everybody involved. Having represented both parties in employment matters, our attorneys can provide valuable insight into how to move forward with your case.
- Divorce and family law: Our experienced team of attorneys helps people successfully navigate through the most difficult times of their lives: a divorce. We have helped hundreds of clients through these trying times. Let our success be yours if you ever find yourself in this situation.
- Personal injury and workplace accidents: We will fight to get you what you are entitled to under the law and will not sell your interests short. If you are injured, get us involved early in the process to maximize your recovery.
Our attorneys thoroughly evaluate every case to determine the best path to success and then work to aggressively represent your interests in court.
We Can Practice In Any New Hampshire Court
We handle various civil litigation matters in all New Hampshire state and federal trial courts, including the:
- Circuit Court District Division
- Superior Court
- First Circuit Court of Appeals
- New Hampshire Supreme Court.
We also represent individuals before administrative agencies, such as the DMV, Department of Labor, licensing agencies and Social Security Administration.
Representing Individuals And Businesses
Many civil disputes are similar to whether an individual or a business is involved. Breaches of contract, landlord and tenant matters, evictions, real estate matters, personal injuries — all can have devastating impacts to you or your business. We are trusted in Keene and throughout the state for representing even the most complex civil cases.